These white-ish nail polish is Julep’s Melissa. The black full coverage glitter is also Julep’s, although I am not sure which one it is. (I received it without a label on it. But I suspect that it may be Mila, Hillary, or Chelsea.) I got these through one of the random gift packages from December.
This is one of my favorite nail polish colors so far because it shines in a weird color! It’s super cool, but for some reason, people around don’t notice this color as much, and I rarely get complimented on this color. 😥
- This photo doesn’t show it much, but any reflection on Melissa will come off as green. The part that are not reflecting light will come off as sheer white.
- It does leave some streaks, which are only noticeable at close, so it doesn’t matter much!
- TIP: The polish itself is very sheer, so I had to apply about 4 coats before I was satisfied.
- This polish is mostly black glitters, mixed in with silver and red glitters, of all which are of various size, held together by clear nail polish.
- TIP: This one is supposed to be a full-cover glitter, so with 3+ coats, the polish should cover all of the nail. But it’s hard to get the edge painted cleanly (because it’s made out of glitter!) and glitters get chunky sometimes, especially with more layers. I suggest starting with one thin layer of any black nail polish. This should help make the nail look more ‘covered’ without putting too much polish on the nail. Here is an example.
If you know what the second polish is, please let me know. T_T